As Covid-19 guidelines and restrictions seem to be evolving quickly at the moment, all guidance we are releasing will no longer be posted out. Instead, it will be posted on the website as blog updates.
We recently made some changes to visitor restrictions on the park. These included:
- Immediate family are now allowed to visit the park, but must be let on park by yourselves and sign in as per instructions at the barrier. We are asking that all visitors park on site as near as possible to the holiday home they are visiting, where safe and possible.
- A maximum of 6 people per holiday home (including yourselves).
- A maximum of 2 households per holiday home (including yourselves).
- Toilet block now open but to seasonal tourers ONLY. We are operating a 'one in one out' system, excluding if you have children and need to help them.
- Laundrette and all other public areas to remain closed for now.
In light of changing government guidelines we have also made the decision that if you live in an area where the government has recently changed restrictions (E.g. Greater Manchester, parts of West Yorkshire and East Lancashire) we are requesting that you do not have visitors meeting you on park. Going forward, if any other areas are further included in these restrictions, we are asking that you also act accordingly.
We are thankful how caravaners have responded to guidelines, and have acted appropriately. We would just like to politely remind everyone that the threat of Coronavirus has not disappeared, and that we all have a part to play in ensuring we do not increase the transmission or put anybody else at risk. Understandably, we have had some caravaners frustrated about the visitor guidelines set in place. We would just like to reiterate that these guidelines have been put in place to keep everyone safe, and are in line with industry recommendations. Guidelines look likely to evolve frequently over the coming months, so it is important that you stay up to date with all information on park, so please check our website frequently for updates.
Many thanks for your understanding so far, we hope you are all safe and well :-)